What Products to use?
When the leaves start to fall, so do your lashes
Hello Lash dolls! Happy Fall!
I wanted to pop in and update this blog. I recently have had just a few clients come in and/or reach out to me about losing their lashes quicker than usual. Don’t worry, its normal !
Just a reminder to “Stay calm and wink on” 😉
I have come across this article by SugarLashPro that explains why our lashes are falling out a little quicker than usual this time around. Below the line is from the blog post that I read off of SugarLashPro and I hoped it helped teach you and understand this beautiful lifestyle of having lash extensions. If you would like to read the full article please go here SugarLashPro !
Tips on Taking Care of your New Lashes!
How are you loving your new lash extensions? I can’t wait to see you all again soon for your lash fills!
I’m writing this blog to explain how to take care of your new beautiful lashes.
I have been getting my lash extensions for about 5 years now and I’ll be posting some tips that I personally do as well to keep them in tip-top shape!
How to take care of your lashes:
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24-48 hours after application
- Avoid excessive amounts of extreme heat such as steam rooms and saunas
- No direct water pressure on your lashes when in the shower
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- If you are a swimmer, it is advised to wear goggles
- Try not to rubbing your eyes or pulling at your lashes
- No manual eyelash curlers
- Avoid any oil based products; including oil based makeup, around the eye area
- If you would like to wear mascara please only use water based mascara NOT waterproof.
- Touch-ups every 2-3 weeks would be a healthy choice to maintain your lashes