How are you loving your new lash extensions? I can’t wait to see you all again soon for your lash fills!
I’m writing this blog to explain how to take care of your new beautiful lashes.
I have been getting my lash extensions for about 5 years now and I’ll be posting some tips that I personally do as well to keep them in tip-top shape!
How to take care of your lashes:
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24-48 hours after application
- Avoid excessive amounts of extreme heat such as steam rooms and saunas
- No direct water pressure on your lashes when in the shower
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- If you are a swimmer, it is advised to wear goggles
- Try not to rubbing your eyes or pulling at your lashes
- No manual eyelash curlers
- Avoid any oil based products; including oil based makeup, around the eye area
- If you would like to wear mascara please only use water based mascara NOT waterproof.
- Touch-ups every 2-3 weeks would be a healthy choice to maintain your lashes
These 10 steps are the basics of taking care of your lashes.
If you do get them wet by accident within the first 24-48 hours, what I do is blow dry them with cool air or have a fan blow them dry. Also, do not forget to use your pretty pink brush that I give you to brush them so that they do not dry sticking together!
I also suggest, if you do wear make up to purchase these products because they are oil-free and are eyelash extension safe!
Equate make-up remover wipes – you can buy them at Walmart its around $6.00 for 2 packs of 60!
Cerave products – I literally live by this brand! From face wash to face lotions.
You can read my previous blog about my Daily Facial Products where I posted links and the daily brands I use for my face!
Hope this blog post helps you dolls!
Thanks for stopping by and can’t wait to see you all soon!